As a person ages the skin covering your eyelids thins out, which may cause the blood vessels to become more apparent. This gives the lower eyelids a darker appearance. It's also possible that thin eyelids can be inherited. Dark eyelids can also be caused from swelling in your lower eyelids. When you're lying down, gravity causes fluid to collect in your lower eyelids, which may create shadows below your eyes.
Dark circles are also caused by the oxidation of haemoglobin (blood) in the capillary matrix of the peri-orbital eye area. These capillaries deposit blood around your sensitive eye area. The blood turns deep purple and begins to oxidize through a process called haemoglobin degradation thus creating a dark bluish-red pigmentation that looks like bruise.
In clinical studies, Nur76® has been shown to help reduce haemoglobin degradation by-products by optimising enzymatic activity which causing the red-blue pigmentation to fade. Studies also confirm that Nur76® helps strengthen the capillary matrix to help stop the "leaking" so the orbital eye area is protected against further damage. Moreover Hyluronic acid is used to plump up the skin epidermis, thus stimulating collagen, this gradually helps to cover the dark capillaries under the eye area.
What can Nur76® Fade Out Under Eye Circle do for you? (contains, 25ml Gel)
- Combined proven antioxidant vitamin C+E to maximize antioxidant performance.
- This synergistic formulation enhances protection against damaging UVA/UVB rays to better prevent premature signs of aging, while stimulating collagen production to help diminish the appearance of photo damage
- Fades the darkness of tired looking circles under eyes.
- Fades hyper-pigmentation and lightens dark skin.
- Helps reverse & prevent photo-damage while improving & preventing pigmentation problems.
- Helps to promote the effectiveness of Vitamin C and build capillary strength.
- Stimulates Collagen and elastin production.
- Fights free radical and UV Damage. Enriched with natural moisturisers, such as safflower oil, to provide long lasting moisture.
- Protects against the damaging effects of environmental aggressors.
- Fights premature aging with Broad-Spectrum UVA Protection.
How to use Nur76® Fade Out Under Eye Circles:
Use 2-3 times a day, ideally once in the morning and once before you go to sleep for maximum effectiveness. Fades out under eye circle & lasts up to seven weeks if used appropriately in the targeted areas.
Cleanse face gently and pat dry.
Using a small portion of Eye Gel on the tip of your finger, gently tap around your eyes in circular motion. Work in until gel is completely absorbed. Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
Wait for a few minutes for the Gel to get fully absorbed into the skin, and then you can apply make up. Can be used as a make-up base for all skin types
If product gets into eyes, flush with water until it is out. If redness, irritation, or other reaction develops, discontinue use immediately and consult your physician.
To notice the changes of improvement in your skin, it is advised that you take a photo before and after 90 days for your own record. This way you will be able to see the contrasting difference! We would be more than happy to hear about your results and also to see the changes that Nur76 product has made for you. So please do send in your testimonials.
What does it contain?
The ingredients are of natural plant extracts and does NOT contain any dangerous chemicals such as bleach or hydroquinone. Nur76® is made from plant extracts such as Licorice, Bearberry, Tyrosinase enzyme and Vitamin C. Arbutin complex helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Includes UVA/UVB sunscreen and antioxidants protection. Protects against the damaging effects of environmental aggressors. Fights premature ageing with broad-spectrum UVA protection.